Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rings and Cubs

In case you weren't able to go to the April 3rd game, you can always go and grab this beauty for a cool $3,750!!!! A nice addition to any Cardinal fans collection.
Meanwhile, Prior is going back under the knife. This is supposed to be just an "exploratory surgery" but could turn into something more if they find something that needs fixed. Don't think this will affect ANYBODIES fantasy team but I'm sure it further sours the opinion most Cub fans have of him right now. The Cubs also put Wade Miller on the DL due to back spasms. Usually someone doesn't go on the DL for back spasms, especially since Miller just pitched on Sunday. Makes me wonder if there isn't something more going on here. On a positive note for the Cubs, Rich Hill has been phenomenal so far this year. This can't continue but the guy has a 3-0 record with a minuscule .41 ERA. He's a guy I was hoping would fly under the radar during my drafts that I could pick up cheap....but I guess others had their eye on him too. If he's a free agent in your league pick him up. Like I said he won't continue these numbers but at least should be a solid pitcher....as long as he stays away from Prior and Wood.

No comments: